Thinking about it now...why did my husband send me an email about, "Things Your Burglar Won't Tell You".??? He is not home this evening and I am sitting her reading these things and getting a little freaked out. Especially with the wind blowing outside knocking the screen door open and closed. It's amazing what your mind will get you to think is really not going on. But reading about burglars doesn't help either. One thing I did get out of it is this is a Fake TV that you can buy that gives off a flicker blue-ish light kind of like a TV would. If you go out of town you use this light instead of putting on your TV to "show" that someone is home. Cool, huh?
- FakeTV makes it look like someone is home watching television
- The effects of scene changes, fades, swells, flicks, on-screen motion, color changes and more are faithfully reproduced, and look just like they came from a real TV
- Computer controlled, super-bright multi-color LED light output equivalent to a typical 27" HDTV LCD television
- Environmentally friendly. FakeTV consumes fifty times less power than a real TV
- AC adapter included
- Most televisions do not work with timers-- they turn on with push buttons. Burglars know this, making FakeTV very effective. If they see light from a TV, they "know" that someone must be watching it
- Built in light sensor and timer-- no external timer needed